I make it myself.
My video views come from worldwide. Sometimes a huge chunk from India, sometimes from the Middle East, Asia, Africa, etc.
Terms of Service
To be fair; I shopped around a lot. I’ve been with a lot of hosting companies over the years and I really, really dislike some.
I ended up picking a specific one that was:
- Had English-speaking support,
- Had webite migration,
- Country of hosting has a favourable GDPR privacy mindset, and
- Support actually was able to solve difficult problems.
Solving difficult issues is my foremost concern with hosting providers, as I have been in some ridiculous situations that some companies can’t solve and other companies solve seemingly with ease. The company I am with now is ‘decent’ with this, better than others by a long stretch. I have been with them for about 2 years so far (2018 onwards), and enjoyed their service throughout my random technical questions that I bug them with.
I have had a ton of issues with FTP migration over the years. FileZilla and me, we good. Though database editing gives me problems, and cause I port a large amount of data, stuff tends to go haywire when I do it. So I find it important that a hosting provider offers migration even if I don’t use it with them.
Financially, this website doesn’t need to make me any money. As the hosting and domain are inexpensive annually, and I run a few other non-porn related websites that are all hosted together.
I make the site to garner traffic for my pornography, and aesthetically it’s focused around being visually appealing.
Alongside somewhat more personal for people who like me enough to want a website to go to to find all my content.
There is so much in terms of porn sites which are affiliate re-sharing websites, which is fine, but trying to figure out which ones have:
1. Enough traffic.
- Example. Anything roughly over 300k views a day is an okay website for me. Though I prefer a website have 1M (million) or more. I have no real “minimum”, a newly launched site is perfectly fine if it looks nice and has a nice backend. Though when allocating time for uploading, I have been trying to find websites with a large amount of monthly hits. This has been a strong help for me deciding one website over another in uploading decisions.
- Obviously this is a requirement. Though there is of course the option to ask them to bot my content from tubesites. Though I prefer total control over my content so uploading is better.
- It doesn’t look like it hasn’t been updated since the 1980s.
4. It fits with my brand.
- Uploading to something like a teen, ebony or anal focused website would be a waste of time as an example of a clash of brand image. Need websites that support amateur milf masturbation and deepthroat content.
5. They all “all” my content.
- Some websites decide they only want my high ranking videos and I prefer having my entire library to show for people to enjoy. Also this creates aggregative views. Ie, someone watching x good video might also like my other content that may not be as ‘clickbait’ frontpage content.
- In some cases like DeviantArt having a policy against Insertion / hardcore, or a website saying they don’t want a video because its under x amount of minutes, these things I can understand so still use the websites.
- Though some websites just say “we don’t want this video / album” for no policy reason and I get frustrated.
- Similarly, some websites bot like 5/80+ videos (as of writing this in 2021) and it’s weird to see your content scattered around like that. So I either ask for permission to edit my pages to add more, or DMCA request them remove the videos. As I find it unprofessional to have my stuff scattered around looking half empty like that.
In terms of pure botted resharer websites.
This website doesn’t allow copy and paste but allows you to save images.
This is because I don’t care if you download stuff for personal use but I don’t want the entire website copy pasted or reuploaded.
If you want my content published on your website, or on a website you like, just send me a message on any of the websites I currently have content on.
Deviantart and xHamster are probably the best places to get hold of me. Xvideos I get spammed quite a bit and it’s GUI is a chatbox. Sometimes I don’t check Pornhub for a while because it’s having some comment spam issues as of writing this, and my friend requests are automated. xHamster and DeviantArt both have specific full page writing backends for answering messages so I am more likely to reply to messages about reuploads or content permissions there.
If I do decide to publish on the platforms you recommend, I will send you a link when the content is live.
If you reupload my content to websites yourself without letting me know, I find this acceptible if you specifically word where it has originated. Citing either my name “Sireah”, or https://sireah.com/ somewhere on each video page is generally acceptible enough for me.
I dislike forcing people to ask the, “who is in this video,” question.
Why I require my name is so:
- That you have cited that I am the owner and don’t violate my business copyright.
- I can find the website on my monthly DMCA searches and link to it on the following business page.